9/4/08

Destined For Badger Red

My only regret is that I didn't have a onesie that fits Sorin on Game Day. I was happy to tell my brother last week that "Sorin is around for the first Badger game of the year." But I had to settle for a "Rookie" athletic outfit that seemed appropriate for the first football Saturday of the 2008 season. It was fun to listen to Matt Lepay on the radio with Sorin in my arms. He slept for most of the game, but let's not be quick to judge.








But Saturday wasn't Sorin's first experience with Bucky. On our way out of the hospital, Bucky was in the lobby taking pictures. As I pulled the car around, Katie was able to get a picture of Sorin with Buckingham U. Badger.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder if Sorin will have a Badger outfit for the second game of the football season ...





Grandma Margit