9/25/08

Sorin has started 'talking.' I've heard him do this maybe four times in the last three days. When he is fed changed and alert he will be looking around and then catch my eye and make noises with his voice, not just baby noises. The problem with this is that I am the only one who has witnessed this and his father is skeptical so here is my attempt to catch him talking on film:



As you can see I was unable to get him to talk, you would think repeating "can you talk?" and "please?" over and over would elicit some response...
I noticed, however, that I did manage to catch him wink, a very advanced gesture for a 5 week old. And the sneezing was pretty cute too. You never know what you'll catch on film...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katie- That is so cute! We thought please and would you talk would work with a 5 week old baby. We would love for you to come visit us!

Nicole, Susie, Robin, Terrence and Beth (from Interpreter Services)