5/19/09

The many faces of Sorin

Sorin has become very expressive.  If we thought he was expressive before, he is so much more so now...  both in his face as well as making noises.  His babysitter, Kate, and I always laugh about how every week (not a joke) he has a new 'noise' that he makes...  constantly.  I can not even begin to describe the different noises, but I watch him and he experiments with his voice and you can tell when he just 'discovered' a new sound that he can make with his mouth and then he does it over and over and over again, day after day after day until he finds a new one, which seems to happen...  about a week later.  Unfortunately I have not documented this...  that truly would have been a lot of video.  What I have documented, though, are some of the facial expressions that he has been experimenting with.  He mostly, I have noticed, finds different ways to smile and they get funnier the more teeth he gets:





No comments: