10/10/09

Autumn is a good time of year

Katie has found out that Sorin really likes to be outside.  He has a little more energy and his level of exploration starts to take him to new places of discovery.  Of course this makes me thoroughly excited because I love being outside and in the elements.

Last weekend we went to Cedarburg for my Lakefront Marathon.  It felt like the first real autumn weekend, and Sorin enjoyed the weather.  Katie and I absolutely love this sweater we got from some friends.  I got a bunch of pics outside while Sorin was walking around with Steve.


A few weeks back Katie and I went out to Oktoberfest in New Glarus.  We've been out there a few times with friends for this festival - this was Sorin's first trip out.







1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey hey hey, I know that sweater!