7/10/09

Tuesdays are Library Day

Sorin and I go to the library on Tuesdays for story hour.  This Tuesday Daddy came with us so that was fun and he took some pictures.  Today's topic for story hour was 'Art is All Around' and Geri the children's librarian read books and told stories with the felt board and sang some fun songs.  My fav... I mean... Sorin's favorite book was: 

Sorin LOVES going there because it means that he can wander around the whole time.  He spends most of the time going up to kids and staring at them and then smiles and crawls away, and he especially likes to crawl out of the story time room to the train table as he gets to stand at it and it is the perfect height for him.  I always check a book out for him, and 5 for myself, and then 5 more for Hans (since he was with us). Libraries are great...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a nice story ... Hans used to love Mouse Paint, too!