2/10/09

Tuesdays with Mommy

In case you've wondered what it is I do with my mommy when she is home with me on Tuesdays, I thought I would tell you about it. I LOVE Tuesdays cause it is just me and my mommy. We do lots of stuff together... here are some pictures from our day today to show you all the things we do:


We work really hard on tummy time, I don't really like it that much but my mommy says that it is the only way I will learn how to crawl and roll over.


We like to go for walks. I especially like it when it is 58 degrees in February. My mommy said that she has never seen it this warm in February and that it was a pretty special day because of it.



We play a lot. I get some great exercise in my jumper and she likes to encourage me to jump as high as I can
.


We laugh a lot. My mommy is really funny. She says the funniest stuff...



We take naps... well - I take naps, I'm not really sure if my mommy does. She puts me in bed and knows just how I like my blanket so that I sleep a really long time. I love naps.


And we read a lot of books. It is fun to look at the pictures and once in a while my mommy lets me try to put the whole thing in my mouth.


No comments: