1/19/09

solids

Well we took Sorin to the Dr. for his 4 month check up (a couple of weeks ago - I'm VERY sorry to our readers that I have been so lazy with my blog posts) and he got the green light to go ahead and start eating solids!!! I could tell that he was ready because he was starting to look longingly at this banana I was eating a couple of days before that and I gave him a little lick and boy was he happy. So we started him on rice cereal, probably not as good as banana, but still something new and interesting. It was a little rough at first but he worked and work and now he's a pro - as you can see from this video....


... here is another one... you never really know what you're going to get when you sit him down in his high chair... sorry for the unsteady cinematography, I have not yet mastered the art of feeding Sorin with one hand and filming him with the other : )

No comments: