12/1/08

Thanksgiving Weekend

For his first holiday weekend, Sorin continued to travel the state and meet new people. To start off Thanksgiving Day (check out that turkey shirt), he was with my mom and dad - outside - as Katie and I ran the Berbee Derby with my family; Tim, Amy and Megan. It was a cold morning, but we had him all bundled up and we were told he was very well behaved. I'm proud to see his spirit for adventure developing.

The rest of the day he met other relatives from my mom's side for the first time including Kayla, my cousin's daughter who is a little over one year.










The next day it was off to Cedarburg for Katie's side. Sorin got some time with his Grandpa and is Grandma Susie. The his great aunt and uncle and his cousins were there, too, and they enjoyed Sorin for the first time. Sorin even got his first experience on Skype as the Carrs were talking to cousin Megan in Israel!!









Sorin is excited for next year when he can actually eat the turkey. But his first Thanksgiving was a joy for us and all those he met.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Katie and Hans--
Sorin is too cute!

Mari